We’d like to introduce one of our fantastic FADNE Community partnerships – the Food and Drink Federation (FDF)
The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) is the convenor, adviser and voice of the UK food & drink industry, the largest manufacturing sector in the country.
They represent more than 900 food and drink companies, from global brands to thriving small businesses.
The FDF is a powerful unified voice for the industry and acts on their members’ behalf on the business-critical issues of the day; communicating the industry’s values and concerns to government, regulators, consumers and the media.
FDF members are provided with a range of expertise and guidance including; food safety and science concerns, trade and regulatory policy, nutrition and health, sustainability including plastics and energy.
What our FDF partnership means for the FADNE Community:
- FDF benefits are only available to Associate and Partner FADNE Community members. But, you are more than welcome to register for an online account on the FDF site and to sign up to attend events and their free webinar programme.
- The Week Ahead – weekly newsletter of all main FDF activity. Includes meetings with government and stakeholders and information on the big issues coming down the line for the sector.
- Public Affairs Update – weekly summary of all political movements affecting the food and drink sector and supply chain
- What’s New – monthly round-up of all FDF activity and the main issues that they are working on.
- Access to Members Monthly Update Webinar – covering the latest industry issues and what these mean for your business.
- All the benefits available to an Associate, as well as:
- A member-rate discount on selected FDF events.
- Attendance at an annual Regional FDF & FADNE Dinner