Welcome to our FADNE community.
We are happy to have you here.
‘A blender of teas or iconic cheese. The artisan. The maker. The job creator’.
Everyone is welcome to join our community that makes up the amazing food and drink landscape of the North East. We already have 750+ companies involved, ranging from big corporations to small producers, but we need you too!
Getting involved in FADNE and helping to shape our work couldn’t be easier. Simply choose your level of engagement in our community from the options below.
From fisherman, farmer, food producer or manufacturer to restaurateur, retailer and food buyer. You will become a valued affiliate, associate, partner or influence partner of an engaged network where business owners, thought leaders and sector specialists across the North East can connect and collaborate with others across the region’s food, drink and hospitality industry.
- Connectivity – develop invaluable peer to peer relationships across the FADNE community.
- Access – additional resources at your fingertips with access to our affiliate-only content.
- Insights – receive important industry intelligence, news, views and guidance directly into you inbox once a month via our newsletter.
- Support –follow our socials to be kept up to date with specialist business support, learning resources and digital training opportunities.
- Collaboration – get past the gatekeepers and benefit from tailored match-making that will fast track collaboration and open up opportunities for business growth.
- Profiling – a detailed listing in FADNE’s print and digital regional food and drink directory.
- Data – share and store all your product data clearly and easily with Erudus membership.
- Events – regular updates on our annual events programme, networking opportunities and call outs about how you can get involved in special projects and working groups.
- Showcasing – discounted opportunities to exhibit at selected live and digital trade shows, as well as networking and meet the buyer events.
- Skills – entry level access to the FADNE learning management platform and Digital Skills Academy.
- Workspace – affordable daily co-working space at our HQ and ‘Food and Drink Hub’ at The Beacon. Including free parking and discounted room rental.
- Plus, all of the community benefits available to an Affiliate.
- Pitch – opportunities to network and present at our industry roundtables, workshops and events.
- Priority Sponsorship – first in line discounted sponsorship opportunities for all FADNE socials, roundtables and industry events.
- Influence – take a seat at the table of our specialist steering group meetings and help drive their direction.
- Content Creation – access discounted rates for our in-house video agency, Grub Productions, creating compelling original content to help pitch, promote and elevate your story.
- Celebrate – a discounted guest rate for FADNE’s Annual Social and invitation to representative dinners with FADNE’s partners and sponsors.
- Plus, all of the community benefits available to an Affiliate and Associate.
- National Exposure – Automatic membership to the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the UK’s leading industry body and trade association.
- Strategy – a place on FADNE’s Advisory Panel, Cluster Groups and Specialist Projects where you will help shape the future of the North East food and drink economy for decades to come.
- Influence – use your industry knowledge to contribute to market insights and knowledge and become a thought leader for the industry.
- Intelligence – gain access to markets research from industry sourced reports and focus groups.
- Celebrate – free premium sponsorship and table for 10 at the FADNE Annual Social.
- Plus, all of the community benefits available to an Affiliate, Associate and Partner.
Get in touch
Food and Drink North East
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Food and Drink North East is a community interest company (CIC). We aim to build a vibrant and engaged community that champions positive trade, promotes a sustainable circular economy and acts as a collective and inclusive voice for the region’s food and drink sector. Focussed on four strategic areas, our objective is to grow the sector’s contribution to the regional economy to 10% gross added value (GVA) by 2025.
Let’s get social
Follow us on social platforms or tag us in all #northeast #foodanddrink related posts.